Union Street Auto Sales takes the health and safety of our customers and employees very seriously. We have adopted a very pro-active approach in order to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
Union Street Auto Sales is requesting that our employees and customers a follow the current CDC guidelines:
- Remain home if you are exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms, feel ill, or have a fever and touch base with your healthcare provider.
- No handshaking policy, and maintain a safe social distance from others.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting all work surfaces and frequently used areas. (desks, telephones,computers, door handles, faucets, light switches, keyboards, chairs, etc.)
- Offering access to hand sanitizer for both customers and employees.
- Frequent washing of hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with a tissue and properly dispose of them after each use.
- Stay away from those who may be visibly sick
- Continue to follow all evolving CDC guidelines in an effort to combat this virus.
Union Street Auto Sales is encouraging customer to conduct as much business online and over the phone as possible. We can help facilitate the majority of the transaction of purchasing a vehicle over the phone and internet.